EuTHICS - European integration & eTHICS
Under the umbrella of the UN Global Compact, the UN’s Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME) initiative was founded in 2007. In 2011, MCI has joined PRME, to promote responsible management education and is also a founding member of the PRME-DACH Chapter. Taking such a holistic approach in education is also part of MCI’s mission, which thrives, amongst others, on responsibility towards society. Named according to one of the EU’s founding fathers, Jean Monnet, the European Union (EU) is supporting activities in the field of EU integration under its Erasmus+ programme. Within this context, this Jean Monnet chair on European integration & ethics has been established in September 2016, which is generously co-funded by Erasmus+. This chair closely cooperates with ethucation, an independent network for ethics and bioethics.
Information on this Jean Monnet Chair also on
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/markus_frischhut
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mafrischhut/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mafrischhut
- Wikipedia (DE): https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markus_Frischhut
- and for the website of this Chair, please click enter